Nettleton High School is an above average, public school located in Jonesboro, AR. It has 947 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 48% in reading.
Nettleton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B401 Students
- A-211 Students
- B158 Students
- B-94 Students
- B+66 Students
- C+63 Students
- B57 Students
- B-55 Students
- B-49 Students
- A-36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Nettleton High School
- C+Trumann High School
- Trumann School District, AR
- 36 reviews
- B-Westside High School
- Westside Consolidated School District, AR
- 62 reviews
- BBrookland High School
- Brookland School District, AR
- 50 reviews
- BRiverside High School
- Riverside School District, AR
- 20 reviews
Nettleton High School Reviews
I have been going to Nettleton since I was in kindergarten, and would not want to go to any other school. I am currently a junior. Nettleton is a very diverse school, so you'll feel comfortable with anyone. Our teachers work hard to make sure you pass their class. Tutoring is available every day before and after school. We have the best coaches for every sport. If sports are not your thing, we also have many clubs to choose from. So, your child will be trained by the best. Nettleton is really involved with giving back to the community. Throughout the school year, there are tons of fundraisers held donating to local food pantries, hospital patients, and more! For more information regarding Nettleton Public Schools, follow the Instagram and FaceBook @npsraiders.
I believe Nettleton High School is a great school to attend. In every student at Nettleton you can see everyone's true Raider Pride. Whether it is the football team on Friday nights, to the marching band on Saturdays. When it comes to academics, Nettleton High School has college courses through Arkansas State University, AP classes, Pre-AP classes, and the basic high school classes. Nettleton High School also offers tutoring schedules to insure that no student fails on whichever path they decide to take.
Nettleton has great teachers and class selection to better prepare you for your college experience. I had great teachers that were willing to help me and help me accomplish my goals. I am very fortunate that I attended Nettleton and that I will be a Nettleton Graduate. I truly appreciate all of the hours of hard work and help that the teachers and staff put into making my high school experience so wonderful!