Nettleton High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B223 Students
- A-98 Students
- B69 Students
- B42 Students
- B34 Students
- B26 Students
- B-24 Students
- B-23 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Nettleton High School Reviews
Review Nettleton High School
It's a good school, but sometimes I just feel like it isn't 100% dedicated to complete learning. My personal experience is that some teachers will assign busy work for no reason, not even willing to teach or go into depth with the students
Being in choir my senior year was the best experience because I would have never knew I could actually sing. And I love my teacher he was the best, we went on out of town trips. I wish I could go back! This school is unique because of how much everyone gets along. We come together as one. I would choose this school all over again because I learn a lot and met a lot of great people and teachers!
Sexual orientation is over dramatized. People question their sexual orientation because it's cool to do so, not because they necessarily have different sexual orientations than normal.