Neshaminy High School is a highly rated, public school located in Langhorne, PA. It has 2,519 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading.
Neshaminy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A349 Students
- A+258 Students
- A-197 Students
- B-176 Students
- A171 Students
- B167 Students
- A+130 Students
- B108 Students
- B75 Students
- B-72 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.39 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.39 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.71 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.74 responses
Schools like Neshaminy High School
- AJenkintown Middle/High School
- Jenkintown School District, PA
- 47 reviews
- B+Upper Moreland High School
- Upper Moreland Township School District, PA
- 165 reviews
- APennsbury High School
- Pennsbury School District, PA
- 576 reviews
- AHatboro-Horsham Senior High School
- Hatboro-Horsham School District, PA
- 245 reviews
Neshaminy High School Reviews
Neshaminy High School is where I made some friendships that will last me a lifetime and learned the potential I had to excel in academics. The classes were challenging and the majority of my teachers saw this potential in me and pushed me to always challenge myself in the hardest classes that I could handle. If it wasn't for my teachers in high school, I wouldn't be able to get in to the colleges I got into, like Syracuse and Virginia Tech. At Neshaminy there were also many trips and bonding experiences, especially in the sports I tried out for, that helped me meet the people that would be by my side for the next 4 years. Some of these included our junior class trip to amusement parks and dances like homecoming, formals and even a freshman mixer so we could meet other nervous incoming freshmen. Even after all this, the best still has to be the football games! Everyone at Neshaminy has school spirit and we get really excited over sporting events.
I am a senior at Neshaminy High School and I have enjoyed the most of my honors/AP courses, the teachers are very supportive. I enjoyed playing soccer every year in high school and I also ran track. The soccer fields are in very poor condition and I hope something is done for the future players. My favorite activity was gym night that we have once a year. The school is split into two teams depending on your last name and it involves relay and dance competitions. This is by far the highlight at Neshaminy High School. Most of the students are involved in it and really come together to make it the best weekend of the year.
I love the family atmosphere at Neshaminy. I went all four years, 9th-12th grade. Tragedy struck when a boy in the grade below me committed suicide in January of my Junior year. His older brother was in my grade, and another one of their brothers, the year ahead of me. It was amazing how close the Neshaminy community became and rallied behind the family of the victim. That's the thing about Neshaminy, you get a great education, school spirit atmosphere, and a family all in one. I couldn't have asked for a better place to spend my late teen years. Football games bring out alumni, families, and students alike, with a powerhouse team every year! Gym Night is another thing that brings everyone together for a fun filled competitive weekend. Neshaminy is home to me, and I will forever be grateful I had the opportunity to be a true part of Redskin Nation. Go Blue, and Go Skin's!