Neshaminy High School is a highly rated, public school located in Langhorne, PA. It has 2,565 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading.
Neshaminy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-421 Students
- A+319 Students
- A-239 Students
- B-220 Students
- A208 Students
- B208 Students
- A+155 Students
- B143 Students
- B-85 Students
- B-81 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.42 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.42 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.74 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.77 responses
Schools like Neshaminy High School
- AJenkintown Middle/High School
- Jenkintown School District, PA
- 48 reviews
- B+Upper Moreland High School
- Upper Moreland Township School District, PA
- 169 reviews
- APennsbury High School
- Pennsbury School District, PA
- 593 reviews
- A-Hatboro-Horsham Senior High School
- Hatboro-Horsham School District, PA
- 264 reviews
Neshaminy High School Reviews
The school itself is a large, well maintained facility that’s easy to navigate. The actual spirit of the school and all of our blanketed activities and classes are honestly as good as you could ask for. They prepare you for college, they make sure everyone is comfortable, they have security guards to make sure everyone is safe, and the relationships built really do last for a long time. The only drawbacks come with just about any school (teen angst anyone?). The superintendent consistently visits as well as other higher ups in the district, and they always find a student or teacher to talk to to make sure Neshaminy is as good as it can be. They want everyone happy and prepared for wherever they end up. And as for school spirit, there are constant sports games, activities, clubs, dances, events, and other assorted projects that manage to bring all sorts of people inside and out of Neshaminy to get involved with the school.
Neshaminy High School has great teachers who were more than willing to help you out at any step. There was after school help available to assist with school work that was troubling you or to help someone study for a big test that was coming up. Neshaminy also has a selection of extracurricular activities, my personal favorite being Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA). FBLA was one of the highlights of my high school career because the teachers/advisors made the experience fantastic. However, Neshaminy did have some downfalls like the food was not as diverse or it wasn't the best quality.
Neshaminy was a decent high school. There was a large stress on education, which benefited many highly driven students, especially in the STEM classes. In addition, the music program at Neshaminy is extensive and well known in the area. However, many students agree that the level of readiness for college was poor. This is due to the fact that many students had no idea what they wanted to do with their future, and some were not even given the opportunity in that they did not know when deadlines were set or such.