Nerinx Hall is much more than a school. Nerinx is an enriching Catholic experience that shapes extraordinary young women. Guided by the Loretto School Values of faith, community, justice, and respect, we welcome individuals that will make a meaningful contribution to the Nerinx Hall community.
Nerinx girls are unique. They are independent thinkers united by strong convictions, and as enthusiastic about the questions as the answers. In this community of learners, students respect differences of opinion and believe in each person’s potential. Our students are self-assured and work to make the world a better place. They find strength in their faith and in each other. They learn, laugh, and form lasting friendships. This is the Nerinx Hall experience.
Nerinx Hall High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-136 Students
- A123 Students
- A-100 Students
- A-62 Students
- A-58 Students
- A-50 Students
- A49 Students
- B46 Students
- A+42 Students
- A-41 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses