Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Neoga Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Neoga, IL. It has 336 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Neoga Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B28 Students
- B21 Students
- B-17 Students
- A+11 Students
- B7 Students
- B-6 Students
- B5 Students
- B+5 Students
- B5 Students
- A-4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Neoga Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Neoga Senior High School
- BEffingham High School
- Effingham Community Unit School District No. 40, IL
- 128 reviews
- A-Teutopolis High School
- Teutopolis Community Unit School District No. 50, IL
- 63 reviews
- C+Stewardson-Strasburg High School
- Stewardson-Strasburg Community Unit School District No. 5-A, IL
- 17 reviews
- B-Cumberland High School
- Cumberland Community Unit School District No. 77, IL
- 22 reviews
Neoga Senior High School Reviews
Neoga Senior High School is an excellent place to make long lasting friends. Whether that be with your classmates, teachers, or the faculty in a whole. Not only are there well built relationships, but there's also a superior academic curriculum. For example, the CEO Regional Entrepreneurship course offers students a helping hand into the world of business concepts. Students have used this knowledge to commence their own businesses, and make profit off of them as well. With all that being said, if I could change something about Neoga Senior High School, it would be the judgmental views of diversity. While students tend to build strong relationships, there's always someone who "stands out" apart from the normal day to day in the school. A group of classmates will take it upon themselves to subject the students who stand out, to evade them at all costs. These actions, while they are not quite bullying, are bothersome. Neoga Senior High School offers many opportunities, but can develop.
I have absolutely LOVED Neoga Senior High School! The teachers, staff members, and students ended up becoming some of my best friends and I wouldn't trade it for anything else! This is a great community and school district and we students know they care.
I really enjoyed my school being in a small town. We are able to have a closer bond to our teachers and students. However because we are in central Illinois and small much of our states money for education goes either to bigger schools or Chicago. This meaning we have been depleted of teachers, resources, opportunities, and most importantly education. I wish to see my school grow and offer more classes to prepare seniors for college.