Neodesha High School is an above average, public school located in Neodesha, KS. It has 336 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Neodesha High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+31 Students
- A24 Students
- B-15 Students
- B-15 Students
- B14 Students
- A13 Students
- B+12 Students
- B11 Students
- C9 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Neodesha High School
- C+Fredonia Senior High School
- Fredonia Unified School District, KS
- 37 reviews
- CAltoona-Midway Middle/High School
- Altoona-Midway Unified School District, KS
- 13 reviews
- C+Cherryvale Middle/High School
- Cherryvale Unified School District, KS
- 38 reviews
- BIndependence Senior High School
- Independence Unified School District, KS
- 63 reviews
Neodesha High School Reviews
I have absolutely enjoyed my time at Neodesha High School. Everywhere I go, I am proud to be a Neodesha Bluestreak. Some of the reasons I have had such a great experience are: the teachers, the classes, and the activities/organizations. First off, the teachers here at Neodesha High are amazing people and they are great at what they do. Each of the teachers care about their students and want to do anthing they can to help. Also, the classes we are allowed to take helps out a lot. They give you plenty of chances to take dual credit classes and there are many different classes to suit your hobbies. Another reason would be, the activities and organizations we have. Although we are a small school we do offer many chances to get involved. From sports, to band/choir, all the way to drama. All of these are out there to get involved. All of these are what have helped my high school experience be great.
Neodesha High School is a very good school to attend in a small town. It's considered the tougher school compared to Independence, or Fredonia high school, academic wise. The students do exceedingly well at competitions for clubs and acedemics, and the school offers lots of options with club and class options.
Neodesha High School is an amazing school. The students are the best students in the area, in sports, education, respectfulness and overall intelligence. They are dedicated to their sports and their studies, while still being active in the community and in school activities. The school offers many different sports and clubs with dedicated mentors who often lead the activities to victory and success at the regional and the state level. I am amazed at the number of passionate dedicated staff at the school. However, many teachers span a wide range of activities and so their is not any staff left for new activities, even though many kids would like to see more clubs and sports added, such as Art Honors Society, Soccer, Wrestling, and more classes.