Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Necedah Middle/High School is a public school located in Necedah, WI. It has 212 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Necedah Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B17 Students
- A12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A-12 Students
- B+11 Students
- B11 Students
- B10 Students
- B9 Students
- B-9 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Necedah Middle/High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Necedah Middle/High School Reviews
Necedah is a very caring and supportive school, but they could do a better job teaching high school students about life after high school. They provide 2 classes, Education for Employment and Financial Literacy. I took these classes as a Sophomore and I barely remember anything. I believe they should be teaching these things all throughout high school so that students are better prepared and not overwhelmed or stressed if/when they go to college.
Great teachers, they care about your future! All the teachers are very supportive and are willing to help you with anything. The school is also fairly clean and the janitors are always hard at work.
I very much enjoy the support of the principal and superintendent. Also, I love having the opportunity to pursue athletics! Track and Field has been the most pleasurable sport of all. I hope to see a large change in the favoritism that goes on in team sports. Also, I would like to see there be a higher standard for teachers at Necedah High School.