A child’s education is one of the most important decisions a parent makes. The elementary and secondary years are critical in building a solid foundation academically, socially, physically, and spiritually. As parents and educators, we are given the responsibility in Proverbs 22:6 to “train up a child in the way he should go.” At NCA, we desire to be intentional in all we do to fulfill that partnership and responsibility with our families.
It is an honor for us to be given the opportunity to serve your family. Our administrative team consists of Mrs. Shonamon, School Administrator and Elementary Principal, Mrs. Adams, Secondary Principal, and Mrs. Boice, Secondary Academic Advisor. Together, we stand ready to serve our families. Through rigorous Christ-centered academics that maintain high standards, we enjoy watching each student’s Christian character develop as they progress academically and as their heart grows toward God.
Nazarene Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+28 Students
- A22 Students
- A21 Students
- B+18 Students
- B+18 Students
- B16 Students
- C+13 Students
- B-13 Students
- B+13 Students
- A+12 Students
Culture & Safety
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Nazarene Christian Academy
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses