- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
A child’s education is one of the most important decisions a parent makes. The elementary and secondary years are critical in building a solid foundation academically, socially, physically, and spiritually. As parents and educators, we are given the responsibility in Proverbs 22:6 to “train up a child in the way he should go.” At NCA, we desire to be intentional in all we do to fulfill that partnership and responsibility with our families.
It is an honor for us to be given the opportunity to serve your family. Our administrative team consists of Mrs. Shonamon, School Administrator and Elementary Principal, Mrs. Adams, Secondary Principal, and Mrs. Boice, Secondary Academic Advisor. Together, we stand ready to serve our families. Through rigorous Christ-centered academics that maintain high standards, we enjoy watching each student’s Christian character develop as they progress academically and as their heart grows toward God.
Nazarene Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+30 Students
- A26 Students
- A21 Students
- B20 Students
- B18 Students
- B-17 Students
- B-13 Students
- B-13 Students
- B+13 Students
- A+13 Students
Nazarene Christian Academy Academic Program
All coursework at Nazarene Christian Academy is challenging, taught to the college preparatory rigor, and aligned with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). We offer Honors-level classes in English, Science, Math and History. Our students are also encouraged to participate in the Dual Enrollment Program which provides college experience and excellence.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses