Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Navajo Pine High School is a public school located in Navajo, NM. It has 111 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 17% in reading.
Navajo Pine High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-20 Students
- C16 Students
- B14 Students
- A13 Students
- B13 Students
- A12 Students
- B10 Students
- B+9 Students
- C-7 Students
- C+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Navajo Pine High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Navajo Pine High School Reviews
What I enjoyed about Navajo Pine High School is the culture and enviroment that the students and staff built. It has a small student population which makes class enjoyable and I got to know my classmates on a personal basis. I got to know their likes and dislikes, their families, and not only that we are family! With a small student population I was able to participate on the basketball, football, cross country, and track teams while maintaining an excellent GPA. There are days that I wish I could go back and do it all over again because that is how much I enjoyed my time attending school there.
Sports made my high school career a blast! I did it from fall to spring each year with cross-country, football, basketball, and track & field. the football aspect was always interesting, you never knew if a stray dog would run onto the field during a game ultimately penalizing you or have the horses and cows graze on the filed before practice leaving many droppings behind for us. I had a brand new coach every year I was there, you when it came to football, you never know what to expect. It made it fun and interesting.
Navajo Pine High School is a well outgoing and dedicated school, that focuses mainly on its students behavior and their well-being.