Nauset Regional High School is a top rated, public school located in North Eastham, MA. It has 924 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 93% of students are at least proficient in math and 99% in reading.
Nauset Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A141 Students
- A+96 Students
- A+77 Students
- A+58 Students
- A-56 Students
- C+46 Students
- A+44 Students
- A-44 Students
- B43 Students
- B38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Nauset Regional High School Reviews
Nauset high school is the best high school in MA, not only in sports, but also in academics. The XC coach for boys is one of the best coach’s and most influential people I know. She not only supports your athletic goals, but also your academic ones. Teachers push students beyond their limits. This can be good if the students want to do well in school, if they don’t care they will fall behind. Every teacher wants their students to do well. Overall this high school is 100% the best high school in Massachusetts!
I have been at Nauset High School for the last 4 years, and before attending NRHS I attended Nauset Regional Middle School. All schools in the Nauset region/district are excellent. Due to the wealth of many summer residents and the tax system in MA, Nauset has excellent funding, therefore excellent teachers and resources for students. One downside of Nauset is the age and condition of the actual physical buildings as they are falling apart, however, huge renovations have been planned for the next couple of years at Nauset. Teachers doors are always open and they are always looking to help their students succeed. Nauset guidance does allow for discussions about students opportunities who don't want to go to college or aren't ready, however, I would love to see more conversations and resources allocated to those students to help them be successful. Overall my time at Nauset has been incredible.
The things to do hear are numerous and there is a family-like bond all around campus. With the right set of teachers, your educational experience can be an amazing one. It is certainly an academically rigorous place if you choose to make it. Homework is a little on the crazy side but I hope that will change school-wide soon! Oh! And there’s unfortunately no pool...