Nauset Regional High School is a top rated, public school located in North Eastham, MA. It has 924 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 93% of students are at least proficient in math and 99% in reading.
Nauset Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A159 Students
- A+104 Students
- A+79 Students
- A-72 Students
- A+64 Students
- A-56 Students
- A+53 Students
- C+50 Students
- B50 Students
- B46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Nauset Regional High School Reviews
Nauset high school is the best high school in MA, not only in sports, but also in academics. The XC coach for boys is one of the best coach’s and most influential people I know. She not only supports your athletic goals, but also your academic ones. Teachers push students beyond their limits. This can be good if the students want to do well in school, if they don’t care they will fall behind. Every teacher wants their students to do well. Overall this high school is 100% the best high school in Massachusetts!
I love how my school prides itself on involvement of all people from different walks of life. Unlike the generic movie version of high school, all groups and cliques are intermingled, it is almost impossible to call them cliques. In my sophomore year, the varsity football player was in the spring musical, and someone more involved with the arts was an 'olympian' for my grade at our pep rally. Because of this, I have not been afraid to sign up for things out of fear that I would embarrass myself. Saying this, there are ample opportunities for learning different things on different end of the spectrum. One year I signed up for criminology, photography, athletic training, and studio art. My experience at Nauset has let me learn what are and what aren't my interests which have prepared me for college immensely.
Nauset is a really good school! It is diverse and love how it looks like a college campus. The sports teams are good, Nauset has many teams that have made it to the championships! Going to a football game or soccer game is definitely recommended!