Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Natick High School is a top rated, public school located in Natick, MA. It has 1,732 students in grades PK, 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 97% in reading.
Natick High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A374 Students
- A+222 Students
- A+203 Students
- A+171 Students
- A152 Students
- A-141 Students
- B+139 Students
- B113 Students
- A+110 Students
- B+110 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 39 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Natick High School
- A+Bedford High School
- Bedford Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 176 reviews
- A+Westborough High School
- Westborough Public Schools, MA
- 206 reviews
- AFoxborough High School
- Foxborough Public Schools, MA
- 97 reviews
- A+Algonquin Regional High School
- Public School
- Northborough, MA
- 221 reviews
Natick High School Reviews
Overall, I had a great experience at Natick High School! The school had access to lots of great resources and technology, especially lab equipment for science classes. I was able to take a biology class that did labs that are typically only offered in college settings, such as doing bacteria stains. One thing I wish Natick did a better job of would be connecting students with summer internships. Although the school offers an internship during the spring of one's senior year, it offered little connections for opportunities during the summer.
Natick High School is a safe and diverse community with an ample amount of opportunity open to all students. Throughout my time there, I have seen so many students go out of their comfort zone and try new things. The teachers and administration are very helpful and accommodating to your life and they will be happy to help students if needed. In addition, there are different level classes for every student and it is very easy to move in and out of classes if need be. Aside from the academics, Natick High School holds fun events for students and families for people to connect and have a fun time. In addition, the school athletics are amazing. The games are another school event that are fun to go watch and support your fellow students. In conclusion, Natick High School is a safe learning environment with ample opportunities and lots of fun!
I love being a student at Natick High School! Going into my Senior Year, I am sad half of my junior year was cut short. Although, the school spirit and culture is something I am very much looking forward to and can't wait to be back. The sports, environment, teachers and staff is something that radiates positivity each day and makes being in school less draining than it can be at times. I love the classes, wide variety of students and entertainment there is to offer.