Natalia High School is a public school located in Natalia, TX. It has 307 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B56 Students
- A+48 Students
- B+36 Students
- A+33 Students
- B-27 Students
- B19 Students
- B-18 Students
- A18 Students
- B18 Students
- A-18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Natalia High School
- C+Southwest High School
- Southwest Independent School District, TX
- 488 reviews
- C+Lytle High School
- Lytle Independent School District, TX
- 83 reviews
- B+Medina Valley High School
- Medina Valley Independent School District, TX
- 229 reviews
- BDevine High School
- Devine Independent School District, TX
- 159 reviews
Natalia High School Reviews
Very humble and accepting. In studies, our school shows goods results every year. Our school figures in the merit list every year. Our Principal is a great scholar. He meets some of the classes himself once a week to ensure regular teaching. Our teachers are well qualified and trained. They take pains in the teaching work. The students are well behaved and intelligent. The physical training teacher has also worked a lot for the benefit of the students.
At Natalia High School I love how it is located in a small town, therefore everyone seems to know each other. To some, that may seem a little weird, but it is almost like a large family here at Natalia High School. There have been many recent successes from students here that would include sports or academics. For the most part, this school is very unique in the way that there is much success despite the fact that our numbers are small. If there was something that I would like to see change, it is for more students to become involved in the school, whether it be through athletics or some academic club, anything that puts are little town on the map and shows other how exceptional our school really is.
I'm a very good student but I feel like I'm not getting the best preparation for the future as I could be getting but there are definitely some good aspects and some things I would change, such as the food which is subpar.