Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Nashville High School is an above average, public school located in Nashville, AR. It has 404 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Nashville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-111 Students
- A-98 Students
- B91 Students
- B-86 Students
- B-58 Students
- B47 Students
- A-45 Students
- B-43 Students
- B+25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Nashville High School
Nashville High School Reviews
I loved being a student at Nashville High Scool. I loved the small teacher to student ratio. I feel this allowed better one on one time with teachers to help further my education. Nashville High School had a happy atmosphere. All the teachers cared about the students as people and like you belonged to them. Another special thing about Nashville High School was that everyone knew you. Because Nashville is a small rural town, you knew all of your classmates. You became a very tight-knit group. If I ever had to go back to high school I would not choose anywhere else. Nashville High will forever be my home away from home.
It is a wonderful, school spirit filled school! The staff is very caring for each student. When ever help is needed each student knows they can be helped by a staff member. The community provides a lot of support for the school district.
Nashville High School is the best school in Arkansas in my opinion. I may be a little bias due to the fact that I have been attending Nashville's school district ever since I was in preschool. The staff is very respectful and loving. There is not a day that I would not want to be a Scrapper, our school mascot. My school is ranked nationally in the five ranking factors out of 17,245 according to usnews.com. I learn something new everyday and have built an emotional bond with every staff member. My overall experience with Nashville High School has been amazing. I am extremely proud to be graduating from a very well educated, respectable, and loving community.