Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Nashoba Valley Technical High School is a public school located in Westford, MA. It has 684 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Nashoba Valley Technical High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+67 Students
- A50 Students
- C+49 Students
- C+32 Students
- C+31 Students
- A+24 Students
- B+23 Students
- B22 Students
- C+20 Students
- C+19 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Nashoba Valley Technical High School
- BAlvirne High School
- Hudson School District, NH
- 220 reviews
- B+Minuteman Regional High School
- Public School
- Lexington, MA
- 106 reviews
- B-Pelham High School
- Pelham School District, NH
- 73 reviews
- BMaynard High School
- Maynard Public Schools, MA
- 76 reviews
Nashoba Valley Technical High School Reviews
Overall, I've had a great experience with Nashoba Tech. I am in the engineering department, which means that on my shop week I work on engineering related assignments and projects. This was the sort of hands on experience that students like me learn best with. Some students learn best in a traditional environment, some learn best with hands on projects, and I believe Nashoba Tech is a great combination of both. Students of some programs can even graduate with certificates that allow them to work in their field right out of the gate!
Nashoba tech gives everyone there chance to succeed in a sport and will teach you to be the very best you can be! The teachers are always available to help you or extend there time to ensure you understand what it is we are currently learning in class, weather some learn faster than others, they make sure we all learn it at our own pace! The facility is the best! The coaches are outstanding and all ways encourage us that we can do it, even when we think we can't, winning is great, but being a team is even better! There is a all sort of diversity and gender equality, and we never judge or even treat anyone different, we are all people, red, purple, blue, boy girl, what ever they chose to be! We are all human! I love being a viking! Go Viking!
Great school for students who don’t like social categories, at Nashoba tech students treat other students equally. Most teachers were inviting others had a harder time understanding disability matters. The choice of a shop was stressful but fun considering your 14/15 years old when choosing what you want to learn about for 4 years. One of the biggest factors/reasons why I gave it a 3 was because the school did not put enough effort to care about there students, walking in you see teachers and faculty always miserable never smiling. As well as the school haunting us and our parents for money when you already paid, the usual students fees, parking and lunch. very unorganized!!! Although I did well at the school and they had a wonderful High honors program as well as technical high honors programs. Being given the chance during junior year as a mentor was a great opportunity for us as students to help the community as well as meet others.