Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Nashoba Regional High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bolton, MA. It has 978 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 93% of students are at least proficient in math and 96% in reading.
Nashoba Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A157 Students
- A+82 Students
- A+82 Students
- B+63 Students
- A+58 Students
- B+56 Students
- A+54 Students
- A-54 Students
- B47 Students
- A46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Nashoba Regional High School
- A-Wachusett Regional High School
- Wachusett Public Schools, MA
- 344 reviews
- ALittleton High School
- Littleton Public Schools, MA
- 61 reviews
- A+Algonquin Regional High School
- Public School
- Northborough, MA
- 221 reviews
- AAshland High School
- Ashland Public Schools, MA
- 106 reviews
Nashoba Regional High School Reviews
I love this school so much! First of all, we used to live in the town called Leominster, and I didn’t like the school and people at all because I was bullied by the people in that school because I couldn’t speak English and my brother went to elementary school which called fall Brook and he got punched at his arm from his friends and the teachers didn’t even call us which is bad. So my parents decided to buy a house in another town which is right next to Leominster. This town is called Lancaster. The house in Lancaster of course it’s more expensive than in Leominster. I already knew someone there already because they all work at the golf course which is where I work so. The teachers there were so great and really nice. Especially the ELL teacher. The people were very nice too. I love my school so much. Our football team got a state championship last year so I’m really proud.
Overall, Nashoba is filled with teachers who want to see their students succeed. They are available after school for extra help, or can find a time in school if your schedule is too busy. Our sense of school pride is demonstrated through the support for our sports teams, our involvement in Best Buddies and a variety of clubs and organizations. For example, our strong representation at DECA competitions, robotics club and regional student council conferences show our school's strength in various ways. If I could change one thing about Nashoba, I wish our school would recognize current events that are affecting the world that we live in. However, ultimately Nashoba Regional High School supports a positive environment for learning and community bonding.
Nashoba Regional High School has given me a lot of opportunities that I didn't even know I was going to get. All of the activities that I have been involved in really shaped me, even without my knowledge. Through my participation in band and choir, I learned the importance of patience and listening. Through my participation in the swim and dive team, I learned the importance of dedication and practice. Through my participation in the robotics team, I learned the importance of teamwork and creativity. Everything I have done, or will do in high school has taught me so much about what I want to do and who I want to be in my future. While some teachers are a hit or miss, most have inspired me and helped me figure out what I want to do once I leave the safety of my town.