Narragansett Regional High School is an above average, public school located in Baldwinville, MA. It has 371 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Narragansett Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A39 Students
- C+31 Students
- C+27 Students
- B+24 Students
- B-22 Students
- A+19 Students
- C+17 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+12 Students
- A-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Narragansett Regional High School
- BQuabbin Regional High School
- Quabbin Public Schools, MA
- 112 reviews
- B-Athol High School
- Athol-Royalston Regional School District, MA
- 37 reviews
- B-Gardner High School
- Gardner Public Schools, MA
- 47 reviews
- B-Conant High School
- Jaffrey-Rindge Cooperative School District, NH
- 75 reviews
Narragansett Regional High School Reviews
At Narragansett High School the teachers and staff care about you and make you feel safe. The students are welcoming and kind, as well as the teachers. The school's custodial staff works extremely hard to keep the school clean and student friendly. Our vice principal and principal connect with the students and make them feel safe. It's a great environment, the teachers push you to excel and strive to be the best that one can be.
Narragansett Regional High School is relatively small high school, but it is still a very good one. Narragansett offers a wide variety of courses from backpacking to accounting to biology. The teachers are helpful and understanding of their students, and they often challenge them. The athletics teams and other programs are also very successful despite the small size.
Narragansett Regional High School is a place where everyone is welcome. I've been in this school system since I started in kindergarten and I couldn't imagine growing up and being with any other students. The teachers are always there for you, not just academically but emotionally. Every student that is on a school team can tell you how much of a family they are to one another. I genuinely enjoy coming to school and being able to pick my own courses. For anyone transferring schools, I would with out a doubt recommend NRHS.