Nardin Academy is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Buffalo, NY. It has 913 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $12,530 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Nardin Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A75 Students
- A70 Students
- A+53 Students
- A53 Students
- B-52 Students
- A+51 Students
- A-48 Students
- A+44 Students
- A-43 Students
- A+42 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 75 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Nardin Academy Reviews
Nardin Academy is an amazing school with an abundance of opportunities for its students. Each day, students are given the opportunities to explore themselves through academics and extracurricular activities. As a senior, I've discovered my passions for things such as writing, social justice, singing, debate, and travel! Without Nardin, I can honestly say that I don't know the person I would be, what I would be passionate about, or what I would want to contribute to the world. Moreover, the classes are interactive and because of that, I've been able to develop relationships with teachers and classmates that I believe will extend beyond high school. Overall, Nardin is a great school and I've truly enjoyed with my experience there!
If you want to have very high grade spikes, be an excellent writer, test taker, and be ready for college- Nardin is for you. If you fear of being stressed out and overwhelmed- Nardin is not for you. Nardin is very competitive but it does prepare you for college. With that said, you give up a highschool experience to be over prepared for college. Nardin lacks diversity amongst their students and staff and many of the faculty are conservative and very traditional. Nardin is very political and mainly filled with rich white conservatives. Nardin is very good at making well educated students, but creativity and diversity is not what this school is made of nor what it produces.
My experience at Nardin Academy has been amazing, yet I definitely take on an interesting perspective of the school since I have experienced so many of the changes each year. Nardin is progressing into the future by making the necessary changes with scheduling in order to fit the best needs of the student. It has been long overdue for change, but I am so glad that it’s happening now. The focus has definitely shifted from only teaching by lectures to taking a more wholesome approach in how the student can best benefit and prepare for the future, and my preparation at Nardin has definitely helped me gain the knowledge and confidence needed for college life and the real world.