Nardin Academy is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Buffalo, NY. It has 913 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $12,530 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Nardin Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-92 Students
- A79 Students
- A64 Students
- B-61 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+55 Students
- A-55 Students
- A+53 Students
- A+48 Students
- A-43 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 75 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Nardin Academy Reviews
My experience with Nardin Academy began when I was 4 years old, at their Montessori School. I am now a Senior and have had the privilege of attending Nardin for the past 13 years. All of my teachers, staff and executive leadership have been a tremendous support to me during family-related health situations as well as with my academic coursework. They all want me to succeed and offer whatever assistance they can provide to reach my goals. The numerous resources they offer and personal support I continue to be given has been amazing!
My first three years were spent in a traditional high school environment; however, when the new principle Adrienne Forgette came and essentially changed everything about daily life at Nardin, she fulfilled her agenda by making Nardin a less stressful environment. Be prepared to be academically challenged, but for the most part teachers are very willing to help. There is little drama between girls, nothing ever gets too out of hand. I'm grateful to have spent my high school years here instead of a public school. The only downsides are the tuition costs, parking, and the somewhat excessive homework.
Nardin Academy High School has good academics and teachers who care a lot about their students. However, if you’re child is more on the introverted side, she will have a difficult time at Nardin. The girls are very extroverted and often have big personalities. The community is small so everyone’s life is known by everybody. Drama occurs often as it does in any stereotypical all-girls private school. Introverts steer clear: you will be overlooked and will struggle to fit in.