Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Napoleon High School is a public school located in Napoleon, MI. It has 394 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 5% in reading.
Napoleon High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C-68 Students
- A57 Students
- A+42 Students
- B39 Students
- B+37 Students
- B-33 Students
- B-32 Students
- B+31 Students
- B19 Students
- B14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Napoleon High School
- C+Michigan Center Junior/Senior High School
- Michigan Center School District, MI
- 94 reviews
- BWestern High School
- Western School District, MI
- 314 reviews
- C-Onsted Community High School
- Onsted Community Schools, MI
- 98 reviews
- B-Columbia Central High School
- Columbia School District, MI
- 97 reviews
Napoleon High School Reviews
I truly believe Napoleon High School is a great school. The staff are all very nice and are always willing to help out a student whenever they need it. They will explain stuff to you until you understand it. Extra tutoring is also offered before and after school hours. Napoleon is always putting in effort to see the kids thrive and be successful. The school system is very supportive with school and extracurriculars. Not only is the school supportive but the community is as well and everyone is very loving. I believe that Napoleon has shaped me into to person I am today and helped me get to where I need to be.
The school has issues in some of the departments as the school has no art program nor choir program. Both classes are held at the middle school. The auditorium is in the cafeteria and is not equipped to handle a play or production as things cannot be easily transported on or off stage. The school also has issues with dealing with student issues. There's been some incidents with students that were not addressed to the student body but needed to be. However, the school overall has a great atmosphere. The students are interactive throughout all grades and really embody school spirit. During homecoming week, the school is a lively place always ready to support the team.
I liked that everyone, even the teachers were involved with everything in the community. The community has their own facebook group to stay connected and talk about things that happen within the district. The school has tons of activities that provide a great education for all students. Something I would like to see change is more awareness for what is going on on campus. Emails sent out to students or parents, so more people can be aware and get together on what is happening at their school in order to participate.