Naperville North High School is a top rated, public school located in Naperville, IL. It has 2,742 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Naperville North High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+398 Students
- A+224 Students
- A+192 Students
- B+176 Students
- A173 Students
- B+167 Students
- A-154 Students
- A-146 Students
- A+139 Students
- A128 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.48 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.48 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 126 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.65 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
Schools like Naperville North High School
- A+Naperville Central High School
- Naperville Community Unit School District No. 203, IL
- 505 reviews
- A+Lyons Township High School
- Public School
- La Grange, IL
- 631 reviews
- A+Metea Valley High School
- Indian Prairie Community Unit School District No. 204, IL
- 565 reviews
- A+Glenbard West High School
- Glenbard Township High School District No. 87, IL
- 302 reviews
Naperville North High School Reviews
im a freshmen and its actually really fun here! the teachers are super welcoming and kind and also helpful! there are SO many different extra classes like culinary, art, fine arts, animal companions, intro to business, etc. also there are over 100 clubs and so many different athletics. the inside of the building is always super clean and the colors coordinate perfectly. all of the teachers actually know what they are talking about, and actually want to form bonds and relationships with their students. the learning commons is so pretty and such a fun place to sit and eat with friends! also link lunch helps prepare you for life after highschool, and helps you get to know you're counselor and older students. its really a great school and they really do care. GO HUSKIES!
I love NNHS! These four years are great. NNHS has tons of club and during the senior year, we are able to create our own club. Since I played the piano since I was four, and picked up violin at age of 14, I joined school musical and orchestra. Teachers and students are fantastic! They are all nice, friendly, and hard working. As a senior who participated in the musical for three years, I am proud to say that our music culture has been part of NNHS culture!
An all around great school! The building is nice and clean, and most of the teachers do a good job! There are a large range of activities and sports for everyone, and the environment is super welcoming! Although some teachers do not do the best at their job, the resources to do well and prepare for college are present and easy to find.