Muskegon Catholic Central School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Muskegon, MI. It has 448 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Muskegon Catholic Central School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+38 Students
- A33 Students
- B22 Students
- C+21 Students
- B-20 Students
- A+20 Students
- B15 Students
- A-15 Students
- B+14 Students
- B-9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Muskegon Catholic Central School
Muskegon Catholic Central School Reviews
My teachers at Muskegon Catholic were just amazing. There were a few in the religion department who were a little bit too nutty for me ... but aside from that it was really the teachers who made it all worthwhile. I will say, it can be very hard to be a new student here! Socially it can be difficult, and it took me a couple years to find my niche. It's not for everyone, but I am very grateful for my time here.
I personally love Muskegon Catholic Central. It is a wonderful faith based school where I am able to practices my faith. Learn and grow richer in my faith. Understand what I really believe in. Muskegon Catholic also has great sports teams, MCC's football team has won State Championship titles 3 years in a row. Also the baseball team has won a State title last year. Even though all our sports do not win State titles, every sport has a place for each student. MCC also invites students that are none Catholics to just come to a great school where you get support from the staff all the time, and a great education. Without Muskegon Catholic Central I would not be where I am today.
I love the combination of academic and spiritual growth. Engaged faculty! The facilities need work.