Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
Muskegon Catholic Central School is an above average, private, Catholic school located in Muskegon, MI. It has 448 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Muskegon Catholic Central School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+47 Students
- A46 Students
- A+33 Students
- B27 Students
- C26 Students
- B24 Students
- B-23 Students
- A-19 Students
- B+18 Students
- B-10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 27 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Muskegon Catholic Central School Reviews
Muskegon Catholic Central has an extremely small, yet welcoming school community. The small community creates life long bonds between not only students but the parents of the students as well. This is evident through the strong continued alumni support. The parents are heavily involved with the functionality of the school. The teachers are second to none, most of which are alumni. Educational purposes aside, they all contribute to the positive environment as friends to the students. Add in the educational portion of the teacher's job and that is what makes them second to none. Despite the overwhelming amount of positivity the school provides its community, the condition in which the school is in does not represent the exceptional people within it. Improvements are needed for the school to reach its true potential.
Better decisions to be made regarding the advancement of resources and technology. There is a sense of fear mongering on certain subjects. However, the teachers here are amazing and accepting; I just wish the administration would follow this. Academics are also very well done and strives for kids to achieve and do better. The proper decision making at the school is lacking and there is a disconnect between the people in charge and the students and teachers.
My teachers at Muskegon Catholic were just amazing. There were a few in the religion department who were a little bit too nutty for me ... but aside from that it was really the teachers who made it all worthwhile. I will say, it can be very hard to be a new student here! Socially it can be difficult, and it took me a couple years to find my niche. It's not for everyone, but I am very grateful for my time here.