Muskego High School is a highly rated, public school located in Muskego, WI. It has 1,591 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
Muskego High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+229 Students
- B174 Students
- A+106 Students
- A-104 Students
- A-102 Students
- B+102 Students
- B98 Students
- B68 Students
- B+62 Students
- A46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.39 responses
Schools like Muskego High School
- AKettle Moraine High School
- Kettle Moraine School District, WI
- 209 reviews
- AHamilton High School
- Hamilton School District, WI
- 206 reviews
- A-Mukwonago High School
- Mukwonago School District, WI
- 237 reviews
- A+Pewaukee High School
- Pewaukee School District, WI
- 222 reviews
Muskego High School Reviews
The academics at Muskego High School are excellent and really allow students to learn throughout their high school experience! Something that Muskego High School is lacking is a diverse and open-minded environment that allows students to grow into the individual they wish to become without judgment. Like other schools, Muskego High School has strengths and weaknesses, but it is all about how the school chooses to improve those weaknesses.
My years at Muskego High School were a few of the best years of my life. I feel that I was able to excel in all areas of my high school experiences due to the excellent and extensive resources that were available to me. My teachers were extremely helpful and encouraging; I could tell that each and every instructor I worked with throughout my high school career genuinely cared about my academic success and wanted to see me succeed. In addition, the experiences I was blessed to have through the music department and athletic departments are experiences I will hold dear to my heart for the rest of my life. Muskego High School shaped me into the successful and hard-working college student I am today, and I could not be more grateful for all the wonderful people who put me in this position to be a motivated, productive adult.
I love the connections that you are able to make with your teachers. I like how teachers are willing to help each student succeed and do the best that they can. They actually care about students. I wish, though, that there could be a little more individual recognition. There are a lot of students that accomplish incredible things, and they are recognized for that, and that is great. But most of the students do not get recognized for the little things. Muskego is also a really big football school, especially for this year. I wish that there would be a little more recognition for other sports and clubs and activities as well.