Murray Hill Middle School Reviews

It’s an okay school...the students are really mean and they say a lot of inappropriate things. Overall the school/teachers are fine but some of the students make the experience worse.
great teachers. great school.
This one of the best school .

We appreciate all the great Teaching .
great , great great great great
Overall Murray Hill Middle is a good school with excellent teachers. With many pros there are also some cons which include, not teaching its students how to succeed in future classes with studying techniques and test taking skills. As a former student, going into highschool I realized I lacked these essential skills which made the transition even harder than it needed to be.
Start Your Review of Murray Hill Middle School
switched during after 7th grade to this school, and I really can't say i'm impressed. I had a very mediocre experience there in . The school has no clubs or activities, no interesting classes to take, The Students are out of control, G/T students are idolized, while others are swept under the rug, and teachers like Mrs. Kathleen Striecker, Mrs. Chin, and Mr. Chrzanowski lack competence and empathy while teaching. I wouldn't recommend it.
What makes this school unique is it's caring and talented staff. Another aspect that we love is MHMS's diversity. It is a great place!