Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Murray High School is an above average, public school located in Murray, UT. It has 1,440 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 36% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Murray High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A600 Students
- B+393 Students
- C348 Students
- C+306 Students
- B+223 Students
- B220 Students
- A+189 Students
- C+173 Students
- C+155 Students
- B-147 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.28 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.28 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 70 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.43 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Murray High School Reviews
As a Junior at Murray High School I'm really enjoying it here. It's easy to make friends, there's diversity, culture, and school spirit. When it comes to school news like Spartan Vision they have a more organized system compared to other schools with school news. Also when it comes to performing arts like theatre, art, and band; the students there are really dedicated to the extra curricular activities. The bottom line is the school is great and people really show their dedication and spirit!
Murray was a good school, they cared about your grades for sure, and definitley your attendance! Unlike most schools they weren't very good at sports - but that isn't a huge deal. Murrays counselors really helped their students try and succeed by doing a lot of check up appointments and even doing meetings with you every single year to make sure you are prepared for college, and all the oppurtunities college has to offer you
Hey there, I'm a sophomore at Murray High school, next year I will be attending the school as a junior. If you happen to find this review I will tell you my experience so far in Murray High school! I had only attend to this school for one year so I don't really know who it entirely works, so I'm sorry if I do make an mistake. The school's pretty neutral, there are hardly any drama seen among the students (like fights, bullying, etc). The teachers love what they do, and everyone in the staff are very dedicated to their jobs. And it's easy to make friends once you've got some confidence. Which makes your school days enjoyable. Of course there are some trouble makers but the teachers would make sure to stop it, but in a way neither side wont get hurt. The school's pretty clean I shouldn't forget to credit the generous students that wound pick up random trash and help out the school. And plus everyone is pretty confident they're not afraid to show their flaws which is very nice.