Murray High School is a highly rated, public school located in Murray, KY. It has 453 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Murray High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B118 Students
- A-53 Students
- A-42 Students
- B-27 Students
- A+12 Students
- B+11 Students
- B-11 Students
- B10 Students
- B-10 Students
- B+10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Murray High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Murray High School Reviews
I just moved to Murray High two years ago, but I have absolutely fallen in love! I have learned so much in my past two years, and quite honestly, I wish I could have attended my entire school career. The teachers are all very down to earth and helpful, and the overall environment is friendly and welcoming. I am always encouraged and excited to join new extra curricular activities, and the parents are always involved. My classes are all interactive and hey, the school lunch isn't too bad, either!
Murray High School has given me an opportunity to grow in an academic, athletic, and artistic standing. Many of the students here are involved with at least one extra curricular activity. The involvement brings a connection between people that cannot be replaced. There is a strong emphasis on art in the school with a greatly supported art and music program. The teachers and staff are all friendly and welcomes all, regardless of a person's background and beliefs. There is something for everyone here.
Murray High School is an amazing school with many benefits. With only around 450-500 students, it truly feels like home. The teachers are immensely supportive in all areas and will work around students' schedules while maintaining rigorous standards. Murray High is a small school and the facilities are not the best when compared to other high schools, but the environment and staff make the school absolutely amazing. The students and faculty make up a family and a community of learners. I'm so grateful for all the opportunities provided to me because of this school.