Munster High School Reviews

I thought that Munster school had a variety of electives and extracurricular activities. The school was very inclusive and had many different ways to get involved along with a high standard of education.
The school was a great experience when I attended form 2013-2017. A lot of school activities to attend and clubs to join. People come from all over the county. The teachers were helpful and taught me a lot about the subjects they taught.
Munster High School carries a strong reputation: smart kids, rich kids, privileged kids. And while much of that is true it is not the full picture. Munster above all equal opportunity. If you are interested in journalism you can be on an award-winning newspaper staff if you like are you are able to take an art class every semester you are there. Yes, you will have to deal with a lot of white kids who have never left the surprisingly small town of Munster and yest to succeeding takes a lot of work. But if you put in the work you can get everything you would ever want out of four pimply awkward high school years.
Start Your Review of Munster High School
Academically Munster High School is a great place. However, the administration regulates everything and it makes you feel like you have no freedom.
High school at Munster was great! It provided me with ample opportunity. There were loads of clubs, classes, and sports to keep me involved. Also, many of the teachers cared about the overall success of their students. I did very well in my years at Munster High School, and I believe it is due to the teachers and clubs I was involved in. If there was one thing I would like to see different at Munster, them encouraging students to get jobs and volunteer more, since these are some of the things colleges look for in their prospective students. Also, maybe they could announce places in the area that are hiring or looking for volunteers.
I have been involved in many different activities at Munster High School that have been some of the best experiences that I have ever had. The facilities could definitely improve from the ceilings to the gym to some of the carpeting. I am friends with so many different people as well as all of the staff that works there. That includes all of the administrators, teachers, and even custodial staff members. Overall, I greatly enjoyed my four years at Munster High School.
Overall, I had a great experience at Munster High School. There are several extracurricular activities ranging from music, culture clubs, and sports. I participated in numerous activities throughout my four years which created strong friendships and numerous amusing memories. I felt like I received an excellent education that has prepared me well for college, especially the AP classes. The majority of the teachers genuinely care for their students. I connected well with most of the teachers I had; however, some teachers need more training. Though there are few, some teachers appear to be underqualified and unmotivated to teach. Another small issue I experienced was the students. They can be cliquey, but students eventually find their niche.
I liked this school for its many opportunities regarding academics. This school’s teachers taught with so much passion and they seemed to enjoy what they do. My teachers made t possible for me to enjoy learning and to ask questions. I have to thank all of my teachers for not only teaching me academic material but also to enjoy what I do.
Munster High School cared about their students' success, with amount of career and career-preparation fairs they have hosted, something really only college campuses get a reputation for. In addition, they also had college recruiters visit. However, some of the teachers they hired seriously tainted their image, therefore, reflects on my two-star review, which would be, four-stars had it not been for that issue
Munster High School is... difficult. Not in terms of grades but socially, it is hard to find your place.
I have been at Munster High School since my freshman year. I have been very involved in the school and a lot of the after school activities. I have a great relationships with all my teachers who truly care about my future. I will miss this school but I am truly blessed to have had a great high school life here at Munster High School.
Munster High School is really the school one needs to get a great education. Most of the teachers and staff really care about their students and will help them with any weak areas they may have in any of the school subjects. The one thing that students seem to not like about this school is how strict the administration is. The administration obviously has to set ground rules, but it is to the point where the students are so tired of all the small rules and seem to talk bad about this school. I was lucky to meet some amazing teachers that do not teach here anymore, but still keep in touch and make sure that i am going down the right path. This school does allow you to meet new people and branch out which i personally enjoyed because i am such an outgoing person.
Munster high school combines a great education with fun and interactive learning experiences in and out of the classroom.
Munster High School has excellent classes that give students in-depth knowledge of their subjects; the extracurricular classes are varied and provide a wide array of different experiences that hone different skill-sets. Some required classes provide real-world knowledge and skills, including knowledge needed for college.
Munster High School has very good academics. Their academic clubs are impressive and have won many awards from competitions. Their sports are fairly decent depending on the sport team. I had a very good experience when attending this high school.
Munster High School has helped me grow into the person i am today, i’ve faces many challenges through my four years and always felt like i had help along the way whenever i felt i needed it.
There is a large selection of classes including many honor and AP classes. Many core classes are also available for dual credit. Every Tuesday school starts half an hour later so that students may come early and get help from teachers. However, many teachers leave once school ends, so if you want to come after school you have to talk with your teacher beforehand.
Start Your Review of Munster High School
Munster High School, in short, is a very good school, both academically and athletically. Most teachers are very knowledgeable and helpful, although there are a few who seem to be just there for the paycheck. Munster High is one of the only schools in Indiana without prior review for the Journalism department, which is a BIG plus. The only real problem I have with Munster High is that it is a good school and I feel as though they are not willing to change anything in hopes that keeping everything the same will result in the same score as previous years.
It is one of the best schools in Indiana to attend academically. However, it is a pretty small school compared to most schools you would see in the state of Indiana. The food is also not the greatest at Munster.
Though the academics are very good, the administration is not very organized or well in-tune with what students and parents want. The facilities are run-down, and fixes to things like a leaking roof or an entire roof needing to be replaces are rare. The students are nice, and most act professionally when they need to be. Most of the teachers are incredible and more than qualified enough.