Muldrow High School
- MULDROW, OK
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C+
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C+
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade B minus
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
Muldrow High School is a public school located in MULDROW, OK. It has 489 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Muldrow High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade C+147 Students
- grade B minus139 Students
- grade A136 Students
- grade A129 Students
- grade C+103 Students
- grade A minus92 Students
- grade B89 Students
- grade C+50 Students
- grade B+50 Students
- grade B+36 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Muldrow High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 25 responses
- Athletic banquet20%
- Spirit Week4%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 16 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$8,025 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 23 responses
Schools like Muldrow High School
- grade BVan Buren High School
- Van Buren School District, AR
- Rating 3.53 out of 5 436 reviews
- grade B minusSpiro High School
- Spiro Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.41 out of 5 34 reviews
- grade C+Roland High School
- Roland Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.44 out of 5 39 reviews
- grade B+Northside High School
- Fort Smith School District, AR
- Rating 3.96 out of 5 341 reviews
Muldrow High School Reviews
Rating 3.48 out of 5 112 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
My experience of going to Muldrow has truly been one of the best. Although every school comes with different sore spots or perks. I think Muldrow offered me a lot. Academically, I've been able to excel in various ways and athletically as well. The community within this school is like no other. I have made so many friends and connections throughout the years. I love Muldrow High School and I've been proud to be raised a Bulldog!
I really like Muldrow High School. The people there are really motivated, and there has been some graduates that have become very successful in college! I plan on being one of those successes students as well.
Muldrow High School is a decent school. Its probably the best public high school in the area, as far as academics are concerned. Most of the teachers are great, they really seem to care about their students. The school resources and facilities is probably where it lacks the most, which can't be blamed on the school district/board alone. It's more of a state funding problem I would guess. The administration is good, they've been really trying to add new programs to the schools and help out the students.