Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Mulberry High School is a public school located in Mulberry, AR. It has 104 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 4 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Mulberry High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+34 Students
- B-29 Students
- A-28 Students
- B12 Students
- B-11 Students
- B8 Students
- C+7 Students
- B+6 Students
- A5 Students
- A-4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Mulberry High School Reviews
The school was like a family. Everyone supported everyone. The teachers were very friendly and helpful to anyone who needed it. My experience with academics and sports as a whole was really good. I always had someone there to look out for me.
I love how well the teachers communicate and their dedication to the students. They get the whole community involved.
More language options. Different options in college courses to take while in high school. Choices on lunch foods and snack machines.