Mukwonago High School is a highly rated, public school located in Mukwonago, WI. It has 1,630 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 58% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
Mukwonago High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+238 Students
- B177 Students
- A+123 Students
- A-115 Students
- B114 Students
- B+113 Students
- B75 Students
- A-62 Students
- B+57 Students
- A50 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 59 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Mukwonago High School
- AKettle Moraine High School
- Kettle Moraine School District, WI
- 220 reviews
- AWest High School
- Waukesha School District, WI
- 239 reviews
- AWaterford High School
- Public School
- Waterford, WI
- 215 reviews
- AMuskego High School
- Muskego-Norway School District, WI
- 257 reviews
Mukwonago High School Reviews
I like the friendly Atmosphere of Mukwonago High school. The teachers and staff are very supportive and always strive to make their students succeed. Our school is starting to branch out into many different subjects to interest all students. Next year, the science program is building the Mukwonago health academy to guide kids interested in health care. PLTW has become a huge part of the science program. It gives students a very different aspect to learning. Its more hands-on, lab style than just basic note taking and book reading. English has brought in many different literature classes, such as Disney, poetry, novels, biblical, and film class. Our school has also incorporated a thirty minute flex session during the day that gives students the opportunity to attend a certain classroom for extra help. Mukwonago has opened its doors to allow for better student growth and fluctuation in their studies.
My experience at Mukwonago High School, overall, has been great. They put great effort into keeping our school safe, making sure that people feel welcome, and also maintaining high standards as to not fall behind other high schools. In addition to this, the programs that are available to students are of exceptional quality and are certain to influence people's future in positive ways. However, despite all of these wonderful aspects of the school which are more important than the few flaws the school has, it has them nonetheless. For example, the school lunch food is middle of the road when compared to other high school food. Also, diversity is quite low at the school having as few as 15 students enrolled who aren't white. This is simply due to the fact that the area is predominantly white.
Mukwonago High School is a very excellent school with great academics and college readiness. All of the students and faculty are very nice and helpful, and everyone is willing to help everyone and I have had a great experience here for the past four years!