Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Mt. Zion High School is an above average, public school located in Carrollton, GA. It has 422 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Mt. Zion High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-76 Students
- A+48 Students
- B32 Students
- B+24 Students
- B20 Students
- C19 Students
- A18 Students
- B-17 Students
- C16 Students
- B+16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Mt. Zion High School Reviews
The bond the students/teachers/and the small town has to eachother.We all know eachother and their family.The one thing I would love to see change is the connection with the counselor of our school and the students I know we have a lot students to one counselor but to me when she took that roll on she knew the number and help each kid with all high school stuff and seniors with all their college stuff but a bunch of us feel even parents she pick and choose who she helps.As for me my family is not well off I be first kid to graduate and go to college I (we) have no clue how get help to pay for college all we done we got no help except from college I need more.
I like the close, family like nature of Mt. Zion. This allows for students to confidently go up to teachers and ask for help rather than being ignore or being too self-conscious to do so. I would like to see more clubs in the school as well as an improvement in food quality and more parent involvement.
I love everything about this school! Once an Eagle always an Eagle! You truly are part of the Eagle Family once you attend Mt. Zion.