Mt. Vernon/Enola High School is an above average, public school located in Mt Vernon, AR. It has 220 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Mt. Vernon/Enola High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B47 Students
- C+31 Students
- B-31 Students
- A-26 Students
- B19 Students
- B-14 Students
- B-13 Students
- B+11 Students
- B-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Mt. Vernon/Enola High School Reviews
What I liked most about my High School was the size. With Mt. Vernon being a small town, then the student/teacher ratio made it easier to get 1 on 1 time with a teacher for any extra needed help. I'd like to see more teachers that hired that actually seem to enjoy teaching and interacting with the students.
I truly enjoyed my time at this school. The communities support for the school systems is outstanding and I am so thankful I got to be apart of the MVE family. The educations I received while attending this school has prepared me for life and more importantly prepared me for college.
I loved my school! Everyone was always so involved! Teachers paid attention to their students and parents were always involved in sports and other activities. If I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely go back to this school.