Mt. Mansfield Union High School is a highly rated, public school located in Jericho, VT. It has 814 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 54% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
Mt. Mansfield Union High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-101 Students
- B26 Students
- B-24 Students
- B+23 Students
- A-23 Students
- A+21 Students
- A20 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+17 Students
- B+16 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Mt. Mansfield Union High School
- AColchester High School
- Colchester School District, VT
- 101 reviews
- AStowe Middle/High School
- Stowe School District, VT
- 29 reviews
- AEssex High School
- Essex Westford School District, VT
- 186 reviews
- A+South Burlington High School
- South Burlington School District, VT
- 165 reviews
Mt. Mansfield Union High School Reviews
Great school that we as students don't often appreciate. Excellent teachers that really care about their students. Life can suck, but everywhere has to suck sometimes, and the best teachers do their best to ease your struggling.
Great school with teachers that care about you. Fantastic academics and athletics, with a community behind it that supports all students.
Mt. Mansfield Union High school was a nice school in a rural community. There are many towns that go to this school. From Underhill, Jericho, Westford, Huntington, Richmond, Bolton, etc there is a large variety of children. It’s nice to have so many communities in one school, you learn about a lot of different things from each other. There is a big sports program for many division 1 sports. Our community was really into Football, Basketball, Soccer and Lacrosse but that isn’t all the sports that we offer. We also offer baseball, softball, field hockey, wrestling, cross country skiing, golf, tennis and track and field. Mt. Mansfield Union High school has a great system of teachers and faculty who are very friendly and helpful to students. It is a safe environment for all students.