Mt. Lebanon Senior High School is a top rated, public school located in Pittsburgh, PA. It has 1,735 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 91% of students are at least proficient in math and 94% in reading.
Mt. Lebanon Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A283 Students
- A+231 Students
- A-133 Students
- A+99 Students
- A+98 Students
- A+79 Students
- A+77 Students
- A-65 Students
- A+65 Students
- A+62 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
- Crime & SafetyB+
- Cost of LivingB-
- Good for FamiliesA+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 73 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.42 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.45 responses
Schools like Mt. Lebanon Senior High School
- A+Quaker Valley High School
- Quaker Valley School District, PA
- 198 reviews
- AHampton High School
- Hampton Township School District, PA
- 200 reviews
- A+Fox Chapel Area High School
- Fox Chapel Area School District, PA
- 277 reviews
- A+Upper St. Clair High School
- Upper St. Clair School District, PA
- 227 reviews
Mt. Lebanon Senior High School Reviews
With top-notch teachers that care about and value student education and growth, Lebo is the by far the best public high school that offers opportunities to reach far beyond the classroom, enhanced extracurriculars, and experiences that create unique students for the college search. The staff is flexible and wants the best environment tailored for their over-achieving students. Absolutely amazing!
Mt. Lebanon Sr. High School offers excellent academic challenges and incredible support of the arts. The majority of teachers are invested in their students' achievements, beyond the emphasis on test scores. I have no doubt that my kids will be ready for college! The lack of diversity in the student body, staff and administration is troubling.
Clean, safe, and newly renovated, the High School has a top academic profile, where students excel in their studies, passions, and sports. The staff is professional and always ready to help any student in need and prepare them for looking forward. With high expectations, the students use a competitive spirit to be the best version of themselves. With a high focus on academic life and sports, it can be difficult to create time to immerse in outside social activities and clubs. This area could use more engagement from students and could be beneficial in finding a passion the student wants to carry on to his/her college level studies.