Overall Niche Grade
Mt. Laurel Elementary School is a highly rated, public school located in Birmingham, AL. It has 571 students in grades K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 83% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Mt. Laurel Elementary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mt. Laurel Elementary School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Mt. Laurel Elementary School Reviews
The students are getting everything that the core requires. The teachers also teach higher levels than the core. The teachers push the students. I only wish these students could have more time with the gifted teachers. This staff has an amazing leader Principal Deem. Principal Deem puts the children 1st she understands the schools needs and the students needs. Principal Deem is loving, caring and very organized. She is an outstanding Principal!
When I used to go to this school, I loved it! The teachers were great, the activities, the classroom atmosphere, everything! My overall experience was great at Mt. Laurel!
I have been in one of the best Private schools in the southeast, and I can truly say that this public school and the teachers are amazing. I love their students and their jobs. The compassion these teachers have for their students is amazing. They have pushed my child to do more and has helped her organizational skills. They have been teaching her life lessons. You can not go wrong here!