Mt. Juliet High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-281 Students
- B202 Students
- B-164 Students
- B151 Students
- A+145 Students
- B+125 Students
- B103 Students
- B84 Students
- B-61 Students
- B-55 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.39 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.39 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 123 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.41 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.55 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.65 responses
Mt. Juliet High School Reviews
Review Mt. Juliet High School
As an upcoming sophomore, I can tell the administration does a fantastic job of preparing upcoming freshmen for their classes. I love how there is an AP class availible for freshmen, encouraging them to be better prepared for college and to earn more college credit before graduating. Mt Juliet High School also does an excellent job of inspiring students to earn scholarships. There are great AP programs and there are strong athletic programs and outstanding extracurricular activities! There is nothing I would like to change about this school because it is already a wonderful school!
Throughout all 4 of my years here, I have enjoyed every bit of it. The students really are what make this school great. The teachers are always there to help too! There is something for everyone to get involved in at school whether it be sports or clubs. The only thing I would change would be the communication between the faculty/administration and the students. There were countless time where I thought "if this were communicated to us better or earlier it would have been helpful." No matter who you are, you will love MJ! #GoBears
My experience at Mt. Juliet High School has been incredible. I relocated to Tennessee from North Carolina before my Sophomore year. I can say that I was terrified at the least but with all of the smiling faces I immediately felt relieved. I got involved in the schools extracurricular programs as soon as I started. On the Cross country and Team teams, I could tell that the coaches and team mates cared so much for their sport. The teachers are incredibly fond of their students and their academic needs, helping me with everything that I needed as soon as I asked them for the guidance. Mount Juliet High School is well equipped with college ready students. Throughout the three years I've attended the school, they have pushed for higher test scores. My grades have improved drastically because of the substantial academics and faculty that Mount Juliet has built. I am deeply honored to say that I will have graduated from Mount Juliet High School in the Spring of 2018.