M.S. Palmer High School is a public school located in Marks, MS. It has 336 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 17% in reading.
M.S. Palmer High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-35 Students
- A-29 Students
- C24 Students
- B-23 Students
- B-23 Students
- B+22 Students
- C19 Students
- C+17 Students
- C+14 Students
- A10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
M.S. Palmer High School Reviews
My four years at MSP, was very interesting. I made a lot of friendships, took a lot off valuable classes, and made plenty of memories. The experience was great! Being around great people with a welcoming staff makes everyday smooth. There is not one thing I will change.
I Love Going To MS Palmer. I Been In Evolved In So Many After School Activities, That Includes: Volleyball , Which I Enjoy Playing, Cheerleading, Track, Which I Love Doing, Softball/Fast Pitch Softball, Which I Like Playing Also. My Team & I Went To State In Track This (2016), Which Was A Great Experience. I had Never Been Before & It Wasn't what I Expected It To Be, But I Had Fun. What Makes My School Unique, Is That It's NOT all About Work, Work, Work. They Also Try To Make It To Where We Can Have Some Fun Too. I'll Choose This School Again Because Ain't No School Like My School. They Make Sure You Got what You need To Pass. They Don't Want to See Us Fail.
We Have A Lot Of Support, When It Comes Down To Extracurricular Activities. I Have The Most Fun Playing Volleyball Because It's Funny How We Will Swing Our Arms, And Miss, Or When Some Of Us Gurls, Ends Up Falling On The Floor, Trying To Move To The Ball. The Administrators Don't Too Much Support Us In Everything We Do, I Guess They Be Too Busy.