Mountainside High School Reviews

The teachers are really nice, and almost always willing to help their students. I don't think there's a high school I'd rather go to.
I love the teachers at Mountainside and most of them are very passionate and dedicated. My experiences with the counseling staff have all been awful. The parking lot is horrible and gets so crowded. The school itself is really beautiful and clean.
I think there’s a lot of amazing teachers at Mountainside, but the counseling staff and administration aren’t good. The parking is horrible. The grading system is kind of weird and certain classes can be significantly harder or easier based on the teacher you get.
Start Your Review of Mountainside High School
Not a lot of diversity, has a dumb and biased grading system, and the school has no culture yet. Very clean though.
Overall it is pretty good but its basically just a highschool. I've heard that its amazing and I am lucky to go there but it's not like I can compare it to any other school. I just wish it had more personality but that takes time and it is a very new school.
It was a great school. We all came together from different schools and built it up from the ground up because of it being a new school.
I love all of the staff at Mountainside, not only are they comfortable to talk to but they truly do care about you and your education.