Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Mountainburg High School is a public school located in Mountainburg, AR. It has 209 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Mountainburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+90 Students
- A-87 Students
- B-81 Students
- B38 Students
- B22 Students
- B+18 Students
- B+18 Students
- B-16 Students
- A14 Students
- A-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Mountainburg High School Reviews
I love the small-town feel of Mountainburg schools. Each student has a personal relationship with teachers and it is probable that that helps students to develop better learning skills. Mountainburg High School has endured a lot of changes within the past few years and that has helped students learn to deal with change and have an open mind towards it. Our school has pride and we are Dragon Strong!
Mountainburg School District is the backbone of my education and character. The student body and community is unified; it's as if everyone is family, always there for one another. My teachers are very supportive of the students and want to see them excel in all areas of the academic careers. However, not only do my teachers care about my academics, but they care about my wellness as a human also. Mountainburg's teachers have a passion to teach each student not only how to find tangents and how to solve electron configurations, but they also teach us valuable life lessons like how important every choice we make is, how important showing people respect is, how to make a positive impact on our futures, and how to enter the world as mature young adults. Without the influence of my teachers and the school's staff, I could not have become the person I am today. I never imagine going anywhere else because my heart belongs in Mountainburg, and I wouldn't change a thing about my school.
I graduated from Mountainburg High School in May of 2016. It's a small school, with lots of potential. It has amazing staff and administration, its students are where the work is needed. The students lack diversity (race, originality, and etc.). Attitude arrangements are a future must.