Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Mountain View High School is an above average, public school located in Mountain View, AR. It has 352 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Mountain View High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B81 Students
- grade A minus75 Students
- grade B67 Students
- grade B57 Students
- grade B minus51 Students
- grade B29 Students
- grade B+27 Students
- grade B minus19 Students
- grade A17 Students
- grade B minus15 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
grade C minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade C
- Housinggrade C minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade A minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 27 responses
- Field Trips22%
- Beta Convention19%
- Basketball Games15%
- Football Games15%
- Quizbowl Tournaments7%
- Tennis Matches7%
- Dance team4%
grade B minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 10 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$9,523 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 20 responses
Schools like Mountain View High School
Mountain View High School Reviews
Rating 3.71 out of 5 93 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Mountain View High School has been an excellent place for me to receive an education while being surrounded by a supportive, and encouraging atmosphere. The only thing that I wish was different is that they offered more College level classes. However, due to the size of the High School, I understand why very few are offered.
I have attended Mountain View School since Kindergarten. Every year I am amazed by the outstanding help received when I'm in my times of struggle. Though we may fall into a stump with learning, there is always faculty ready to help in any way possible.
I liked the thoughtfulness of the teachers and the helping their students, but I didn’t like the bullying that goes unnoticed and would like that to change.