Mountain Home Christian Academy Reviews

We started our daughter in the pre-school program. On the first day of PK-3, our daughter came home quoting Genesis 1:1. We were so proud and excited to see her learning and growing from day one. Now 4 years later, we are as pleased and excited as ever to be part of Mountain Home Christian Academy.
As parents, we chose MHCA for our child for its small class sizes, its caring teachers, and its focus on God and morality.
Both of my kids go to MHCA and love it!! Wonderful school, great teachers, God focused! I love the affordability as well. For a private school, it is very reasonably priced. I highly recommend this school, starting with their early education, all the way through high school!
Start Your Review of Mountain Home Christian Academy
The most important thing we can give our children are the tools to become Christ-like in a world that is quite the opposite. MHCA helps us do that! This makes our 5th year at MHCA! Our youngest started attending in preschool, and we have been blessed to have been able to transfer our other two children from public school. What a wonderful difference! MHCA provides an advanced curriculum while teaching students godly principles. The teachers and administration work cooperatively with us to ensure all needs are met. The inviting atmosphere is one of diligence, kindness, and equality. We look forward to many more years at our wonderful school!
First and foremost is the Christian leadership!! But we also love that the classes are small and how all of the staff knows our child by name, not just his teacher, but all of the teachers and the staff! It’s just a very loving and supportive environment. It’s family!
The academic curriculum develops strategic critical thinking skills. The administration and staff are invested in the students academic growth as well as their character development.
Our daughter absolutely loves going here. Great teachers and staff!!! We are looking forward to our other kids going here as well.
We have been with MHCA for over 3 years and we absolutely love it. The smaller class sizes allows for more one to one attention for my children and their teachers. It is very clean and up to date. Their Christian Values are align with ours which is also important.
An amazing school! Clean, well organized, small groups and teachers are awesome. My son has attended for several years and would not even consider public school.
My son is in 9th grade this year and he absolutely loves his MHCA school! The teachers are all so professional and their Christianity really shines through !
We are beyond grateful to have this private Christian school in our hometown ❤️
My daughter attends MHCA. She is a new student there. She absolutely loves it! The whole school was very welcoming. So far, so good. No complaints here.
My child has been going to MHCA for 5 years now, and we love it. The teachers and staff, curriculum, and atmosphere are all fantastic. We have had no issues with this school.
I like this school because there are smaller class sizes, and I can have one on one help from my teacher. I've known most of my friends since I was in Pre-school and we are still good friends today. My school teaches patriotism but promotes Christ above country. It's a great school. The teachers care about the students and want to see them do great things.
My 4 children are enrolled in MHCA. We started early just with the Pre-K and we loved it so much we stayed! My children know and love the Lord, everything we teach at home is reinforced in the school. The teachers and staff have been positive role models for my children, and they're subjects are interwoven with the Truth from God's Word. I feel confident as they go to college, they will not be confused by the message the world sends. We also have an excellent sports program; 3 out of 4 of my boys play basketball. It's very much a family setting, and my children have gained life long friends.
I have three children attending the school currently and our two youngest will attend starting within the next two years. I have no doubt about the academic instruction they are receiving, as my oldest has scored above 30 on his ACT and earned best in his class in a college level composition class during concurrent enrollment at ASUMH. The school has a competitive sports program that emphasizes character over competition and is complementary rather than distracting of the educational focus. My kids have developed lifelong friends and are encouraged to grow as individuals and become who God designed them to be. But without a doubt, the most important factor in our continued commitment to MHCA is the fact that the solid biblical foundation that begins being laid in our home and church is consistently reinforced at their school. There is no confusion about worldview when the Truth is consistently messaged in all three environments.
Our children have all attended Mountain Home Christian Academy since preschool. Our oldest is now a senior and we could not be more pleased with the excellent education they have received. We are affirmed, now more than ever, that our children are extremely well prepared for college. The teachers have invested far more than the required curriculum, they have sown truth into their lives by the teaching of God’s Word. They have encouraged and nurtured them in all aspects of life. They have partnered with us, as parents, as we have sought to train them up in the instruction of the Lord? Mere words cannot express our gratitude for Mountain Home Christian Academy! Needless to say... worth every penny!!!
My granddaughters are seven year old twins in first grade at this school. They both have attended the school since Pre-School. They have loved all their teachers and the teachers have become best friends with their Mother. There is very good friendhip between all the students that have been in their classes. They have learned about GOD and practice kindness to all the other classmates. Would recommend this school to any child.