- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade unavailable
- Health & Safetygrade unavailable
- Administrationgrade A+
- Sportsgrade unavailable
- Foodgrade unavailable
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
For some students, traditional brick-and-mortar schools just don’t work. Mountain Heights Academy provides a solution for students to customize their education according to their needs.
Our students find a comfortable and caring environment that empowers them to succeed – not only in school, but out in the world as well. They’re able to move at their own pace, learn how to manage their time, and master the skills they need to compete in our technology-driven world.
Our school is so much more than a source for online classes. Our model is designed to meet the needs of the individual student, rather than the “teach to the middle” method that many experience in a class of 30 students.
We have a real sense of community here, with strong student-teacher connections, collaborative study groups, team projects, and extracurricular activities. Our teachers are actively engaged with their students and genuinely care about their success. With this type of support, our students do succeed.
Mountain Heights Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A45 Students
- grade B+33 Students
- grade B minus23 Students
- grade A+18 Students
- grade C+18 Students
- grade B minus17 Students
- grade B17 Students
- grade B minus16 Students
- grade C+14 Students
- grade A14 Students
Accredited Online Education
The tuition-free, public online school also offers an Online Early College Program through Weber State University for eligible high school juniors and seniors. Students also have the option to take classes and earn certifications at various Applied Technology Colleges across the state.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 5 responses
- Spirit Week50%
- Monthly Volunteer Activities25%
- YouAreAwesome Week; Back to School BBQ; Gala13%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 10 responses
Mountain Heights Academy Reviews
One of the greatest things about Mountain Heights Academy is the friendliness of the staff. I have gotten to know my teachers so much better because they want to help me. My teachers are always there to help work out a problem or explain the lessons. There are weekly study sessions that students can attend to get help on school work or study for a test!
Mountain Heights also allows for so much time flexibility. I am able to work at my own pace, as long as I meet the weekly deadlines. I can easily work ahead in the quarter and make time for vacation during the school year. Being a full time swimmer with a crazy schedule, I am able to log on and do my school work when I can.