Mount View Middle School Reviews

this school is like really bad. students were super rude, teachers were super biased. got bullied when i came here. if youre not rich you werent accepted and ofter judged here. the teachers were very biased and often graded way to harsh. also everything is about reputaion in the music program at mt view. if you werent good enough you were often cut from concerts and field trips. the school also made me feel unsafe. heard there was a school shooting threat this year. lastly, the school has no sports and lack of clubs/activities.
Mount View MS challenges me academically and has extremely supportive and engaged teachers as well as administrators . The school also provides a safe environment.
Mount View was a great School and such a thriving learning environment . The school promoted student achievement by having their successes hung all over the school. From young author short story awards to students creative artwork, the school was a comfortable environment to be in. My last year there the entire school participated in making a mural that would be in the foyer of the entrance to the building, allowing all of the schools visitors to see what a wonderful environment the school is.
Start Your Review of Mount View Middle School
Mount View was a great time for me. I had multiple teachers who were my best friends! But they weren’t as focused teaching well- more just being a good support system for students which I found was better for middle school students. I participated in like eight clubs because there were so many extracurriculars available to its students. Food isn’t great, but what do you expect from a public middle school... overall I was happy at this school.
Mount View Middle School is a great school for children to both learn in a safe environment and become ready for high school. The only concern I have for Mount View is the school food.