Mount Saint Mary Academy is a Catholic, independent school that provides an exemplary college preparatory education for young women in grades 9 through 12. As a sponsored work of the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas, the Mount is rooted in the Mercy Core Values of justice, respect, integrity, compassion, and service. For over 100 years, the Mount has inspired young women to become their best selves and remains a place where innovation shapes the learning environment while timeless values serve as the foundation. The Mount is dedicated to the education of the entire person, with high academic standards, an emphasis on spiritual growth, and a multitude of extracurricular opportunities.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-49 Students
- A+40 Students
- A39 Students
- A+35 Students
- A35 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+28 Students
- A-28 Students
- A27 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Mount Saint Mary Academy Reviews
The majority of the teachers here are extremely helpful, and encourage coming by during free time to help you with things that you may have trouble with. There were few instances where I had trouble with teachers, whether it be related to exams, classwork, miscommunication, etc.
Classes are adequately challenging, but the workload is not overwhelming.
There is a great variety of clubs and teams to participate in at Mount.
While there are ups and downs to every school, I'm really glad that, in the end, I chose Mount.