Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Mount Pulaski High School is an above average, public school located in Mount Pulaski, IL. It has 157 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Mount Pulaski High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B29 Students
- B23 Students
- B+18 Students
- B18 Students
- A+18 Students
- B17 Students
- A+14 Students
- B13 Students
- B+12 Students
- A-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Mount Pulaski High School
- B-Sangamon Valley High School
- Sangamon Valley Community Unit School District No. 9, IL
- 20 reviews
- BWarrensburg-Latham High School
- Warrensburg-Latham Community Unit School District No. 11, IL
- 43 reviews
- B-Riverton High School
- Riverton Community Unit School District No. 14, IL
- 66 reviews
- B-Tri-City High School
- Tri-City Community Unit School District No. 1, IL
- 10 reviews
Mount Pulaski High School Reviews
This school has been amazing from the start. Always putting their students before anything else. Going here for 4 years has been the best thing of my life by far!
I have had many experiences here. It is a small school, but the teachers stack against their students. The administration doesn’t care if we learn or not, they are a sports driven school, and if you’re not in sports, you don’t matter much. They are sexist against the females here, they show favoritism to the males, especially the basketball boys.
My experience at MPHS overall has been a good experience so far. I have learned life lessons both on and off the court, know how important academics are to my future, and now have the confidence to take care of any issues that arise by talking directly to teachers and administrators. MPHS is a great school to put students on the right path!