Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Mount Olive High School is a highly rated, public school located in Flanders, NJ. It has 1,503 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 46% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Mount Olive High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A271 Students
- B177 Students
- B-151 Students
- A+141 Students
- A127 Students
- A-125 Students
- B+123 Students
- A+108 Students
- B+98 Students
- B+95 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.39 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.39 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 101 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.59 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.60 responses
Schools like Mount Olive High School
- BHackettstown High School
- Hackettstown Public School District, NJ
- 228 reviews
- B-Jefferson Township High School
- Jefferson Township School District, NJ
- 81 reviews
- C+Hopatcong High School
- Hopatcong Borough School District, NJ
- 83 reviews
- BBoonton High School
- Boonton Town School District, NJ
- 106 reviews
Mount Olive High School Reviews
This school has really been an amazing experience for me! I had the best teachers and learned so much. I fell really prepared for college. I'm not very involved in clubs or sports, but there is literally a club for every interest. I moved to this school in junior year but ever since i've been here i've accomplished so much. Definitely recommend this school!
One of my most enjoyable memories at Mount Olive High School would have the be the Friday night football games, and the atmosphere around it. It's hands down one of the only things the entire school looks forward to each week because not only does everyone go, but the entire student body loves to rep their school spirit. As well as variety of classes and opportunities the school offers. Such as having multiple electives and new technology provided in the school, to give their students the best hands on experience with new resources. Not only are the classes great but the staff and teachers are unmatched. Almost all the teachers at Mount Olive are well educated and give their students the best experience, while even going out of their way on their free time to make sure every student is succeeding in their class. I will always cherish the time I had at Mount Olive, considering I made some of the best friends I could every have, and overall was a very positive student environment.
Mount Olive High School has provided me with many opportunities and options, whether that be classes or extracurriculars. Some staff have been extremely helpful and kind, but there are a good chunk of staff who aren’t good at teaching or were unpleasant to have as educators, and it’s hard to get help once you reach the highest level class you can take. The school spends too much time worrying about their image and spends money on flashy, unnecessary things. They ask for feedback from seniors every year but don’t actually institute change. The school is also not diverse. That being said, compared to other schools in the area, Mount Olive HS does pretty well and I’m grateful for being able to attend.