Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Mount Ida High School is a public school located in Mount Ida, AR. It has 213 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Mount Ida High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-74 Students
- A-60 Students
- B44 Students
- B-34 Students
- C+31 Students
- B-29 Students
- C+27 Students
- B-24 Students
- C21 Students
- B19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Mount Ida High School Reviews
This school works with what it has. It is a very rural community with few students, but the teachers and administration are talented at connecting with students and making a positive learning environment. It may not be a big city school with infinite resources and a giant student body, but this school operates as a well-oiled machine.
I love Mount Ida High School. It has a very great environment, and the teachers truly care about you. Due to the small size, the school is very tight knit. Everyone relies on each other, it is a great big family. The only thing that I dislike about Mount Ida High School is the lack of appreciation for the arts, and the lack of Diversity. Overall the school has errors, but it is still a place anyone can call home.
Mount Ida is where I have attended since elementary school and it continues to advance. This year we have started to use the Flex Mod system and our school has done rather exceptional considering how low in numbers we are. We have approximately 257 students in both middle and high schools, and for over a year we have had the opportunity to each have our own chrome books for online learning and connecting to teachers across the state. The main thing I would like to see a change in at Mount Ida High School is the involvement of the student body. As a cheerleader, I have always enjoyed taking part in school activities, such as homecoming's annual spirit week and Friday Pep Rallies and it saddens me to see students not participating in such. Overall, Mount Ida High School is a very welcoming and developing school.