Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Mount Clemens High School is a public school located in Mount Clemens, MI. It has 206 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 10% in reading.
Mount Clemens High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B45 Students
- B+44 Students
- B-37 Students
- B35 Students
- B+32 Students
- A32 Students
- B-31 Students
- A+29 Students
- C27 Students
- B+26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Mount Clemens High School
- C+Hamtramck High School
- Hamtramck Public Schools, MI
- 158 reviews
- C-Clintondale High School
- Clintondale Community Schools, MI
- 70 reviews
- B-New Haven High School
- New Haven Community Schools, MI
- 39 reviews
- C-Lincoln High School
- Van Dyke Public Schools, MI
- 73 reviews
Mount Clemens High School Reviews
My name is Carlita Cannon, I have attended MCHS in 2004 where i graduated, The school was very large because of middle school and high school together, but we had teachers who took out time after school to help those in need related to the neighborhood and lack of resources from home, I was on Student Council, Business Professional Of America, Prom Committee, had a lot of culture diversity, I loved going to school, The teachers was happy, they bonded with us and made students feel present, and able to have a voice, entire school was into sports and was very territorial of our sports teams and games, even now I still attend game and see my old teachers and they are able to see my daughter that they love so much. It was a wonderful experience because everyone continues to live in the community and see one another and encourage to do better.
The school has a lot of potential but is underfunded, terrible administration, and minimal parent involvement.
I always had a good time. The staff cares and is trying to improve anyway they can. The food there is decent and has definitely improved over the years. There are fights but every school has those. It’s not perfect but they are putting in effort to fix the problems that are there.