Mount Calvary Christian School Reviews

MCCS provides an environment where I can learn and excel in my education. I have made great friends that have made my time here more enjoyable. I wish that not being able to wear jeans to school could change.
Mount Calvary is a fantastic Christian school for those who want an academic challenge while still receiving a religious education. The homework, while rigorous, is not impossible by any stretch, and the school does a fantastic job of preparing students for college. That said, there are numerous issues, most of them financial, with attending a private school. Because most of the money comes from tuition, there is very little room for extra spending, and so any programs and facilities that are lacking will most likely remain lacking. But overall, Mount Calvary is an excellent option for private education, and I believe it will stay that way for a long time.
The school has a fun family like environment. Students are kind and energetic. Willing to help with anything.
Start Your Review of Mount Calvary Christian School
Great Christian school with college preparatory classes. Good academics and small class to teacher ratio.
The teachers are nice and enjoy teaching.
The school facility is fine. There is a lack in college prep resources like SAT/ACT prep
The school feels really safe. There is not a need for police or anything but there are security cameras. A school nurse is available as well.
I felt prepared. However, I took every AP and honors class offered.
There are Sports, theatre, and chorus groups available to join. The school is small so there are not too many options but its good.
Some meals are better than others
Students have good safe time on campus
One of my favorite parts of high school was playing soccer