Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Moultonborough Academy High School is an above average, public school located in Moultonborough, NH. It has 158 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Moultonborough Academy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+33 Students
- B-22 Students
- B15 Students
- B12 Students
- B-11 Students
- B11 Students
- C10 Students
- A-9 Students
- A+8 Students
- A+8 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Moultonborough Academy High School
- BPlymouth Regional High School
- Public School
- Plymouth, NH
- 94 reviews
- BInter-Lakes High School
- Inter-Lakes School District, NH
- 89 reviews
- BGilford High School
- Gilford School District, NH
- 88 reviews
- C+Newfound Regional High School
- Newfound Area School District, NH
- 72 reviews
Moultonborough Academy High School Reviews
The teachers put a LOT of effort into their class plans and take ample amount of time out of their days outside of the classroom in order to further each students’ understanding of their material. Not only do the majority of the staff care about the knowledge gained by their students, but about their well being and emotions as well. Overall, Moultonborough Academy is a small but personable school.
I graduated Moultonborough Academy in 2006. There was a diverse arts and music program, which kept me highly involved in other areas of academics. I also thoroughly enjoyed the camaraderie and challenges with seasonal athletics. There is a place and group for every niche.
Good in terms of academics but really lacking in the support given to students and favoritism, as always seems to be the case with small town schools. The opportunities to take rigorous courses are outstanding, however and if you are self sufficient and don’t question authority whatsoever it is very easy to thrive.