Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Mott-Regent High School is a public school located in Mott, ND. It has 96 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Mott-Regent High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-25 Students
- B+15 Students
- B-9 Students
- B-8 Students
- B+8 Students
- B6 Students
- B-5 Students
- B3 Students
- B3 Students
- B+3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mott-Regent High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Mott-Regent High School Reviews
My experience at Mott-Regent High School was overall pretty good. The teachers were very helpful and always provided support when needed. One thing that I did not like was the lack of college readiness. The classes I took, aside from some electives, were pretty elementary. This is something that the school could work on for the future to improve their students ACT scores. However, when I am in school it seems like a safe environment. Because of the lower numbers of enrollment, being in extracurricular activities is great way to become friends with everyone. Also since it is a smaller school, they take pride in these activities.
We do not have a school nurse. Our school district would like to build a new school to provide a safer environment for students. We have a bullying curriculum for K-12. Classes have class meetings to discuss bullying topics. Three students represent the student body and work with administrators, parents, and community members to support the bullying program. We have a new security system in place and we practice lock downs with the involvement of the local police department.
Students can participate in sports, music, speech & drama, FFA, and FBLA. Because it's such a small school most students participate in a wide variety of extracurriculars. The administration is supportive of these extracurriculars, but struggles to find coaches that stay for more than one or two years. Therefore, the programs are not as successful because they lack consistancy.