Most Precious Blood School Reviews

MPB has been a blessing to our family. The administration genuinely cares about the families and works to make traditional Catholic education available. The faculty takes the time to help each student succeed in curriculum that actually prepares them for high school. Most importantly, my children have been welcomed to the sacraments of the Catholic Church with a smile. My family has grown closer to our faith at MPB without feeling guilty or unworthy. This is a terrific school and a wonderful place for all children.
My son will be graduating from MPB this year and I have had only positive experiences at this school. The teachers provide the appropriate amount of classroom direction, support and independence. Administration is supportive and unbiased. Families are incredibly supportive and the community is extremely close. There is little tolerance for bullying at this school which is hard to find. The teachers here are incredible and really teach to the students strengths which builds confidence and successful learning! I would highly recommend MPB.
All of my four children attended MPB. Without exception they all received an excellent education and we had wonderful experiences with the staff. When my children reached high school they were way ahead of their classmates that attended both public and other private schools. Brilliant education and acceptance of everyone!
Start Your Review of Most Precious Blood School
This place has really gone down hill. My nieces and nephews went here years ago. They had such a positive experience, so I was excited to send my own children when I had the change. I'm not sure what has happened within the past few years, but the professionalism of the staff is appalling. We went here for a year and it was the worst year ever. My child fell behind academically and was bullied. It is such a shame as this place is far more convenient than her new school, but my child is now happy which is priceless.