Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Moss High School is a public school located in Holdenville, OK. It has 80 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math.
Moss High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-28 Students
- B-23 Students
- A15 Students
- B11 Students
- A10 Students
- C+7 Students
- C+4 Students
- C+4 Students
- B-4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Moss High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Moss High School Reviews
I have been at Moss Public Schools since the second grade and I love it so much. They support me with me having epilepsy and the teachers are amazing. I wouldn't go to another school if I had the chance. The people who go there are very excepting of each other, and we make friends like no other! The academics here are amazing. Our academic team has made it to state two years in a row. The sports are also very good too. We don't have the best basketball team, but when it comes to baseball season... we're the best. Moss' baseball team has made it to state the past three years and our girls softball team has only made it once but it doesn't really matter if you win. They went to state! We joke around a lot here. Just like any other teenagers do. Overall, I would say Moss is the best all around and I will be sad to leave next year.
I was at Moss High School for 4 years. I got to experience many adventures with the FFA. Our school also was very involved in sports and such activities. Moss is a small school, and I believe it made the student body more of a family because we were all so close.
I had an excellent experience at Moss High School. All of the teachers were willing to help with anything I needed.